Take you to the candy shop ...


See which flavor you like and I'll have it for you
Come on in to my store, I've got candy galore
Don't pretend you're not hungry, I've seen it before
I've got turkish delight baby and so much more
I have to admit, even if the title does not match the song, I was thinking about the song "Candy Shop" by Madonna (my idol!) When I took the pictures.In addition, this pose from. Elephante Poses. has inspired me even more, especially when you consider that I love to eat, I'm a real greedy, and this pose (which comes with the ice cream sandwich as ptop) gave me mouth watering.This pose is called "Second bites", but one bite into a delicious ice cream sandwich (especially with this heat), would make me the greatest good. You can find it at Acid Lily Gallery for L $ 70
I also received new items from StoraxTree. I would have liked show you more, but let's say I was pretty limited with prims. In any case, these few items should please you, especially if you like to decorate your home, just like me. I love the curtains and cooker (it's been awhile since I was looking for one for my kitchen). Small baskets are going perfectly where I put them and Kitchen island is just too lovely!


CREDITS

Skin : [PXL] JADE NAT Chocolate Lips MEB C2 (EN)
Hair : [LeLutka]-DULCINA hair - BlondeFun
Dress : +:::+Natural+:::+Mogu Mogu Yokubarichan @ Food Fair (over now)
Jewellery : +:::+Natural+:::+Mogu Mogu CupCake @ Food Fair (over now)
Shoes : Spyralle Rosy Shoes - Berries & Cream
Bag : +>A&A<+ Fortune Cookie Purse - Strawberry Dip @ Food Fair (over now)

Pose prop : //elephante poses// Second Bites - 70L @ Acid Lily Gallery

Building : *MishMish* Patisserie - Mesh Store @ Food Fair (over now)
Cooker : Storax Tree - Kulinaire CrockPot for 55L Thursday 
Kitchen island (blue) : Storax Tree - Simple Elegance Kitchen Island C for Secret Wednesday
Curtains : Storax Tree : Simple Elegance Window Treatment ( Curtains ) A for Monday Mania 
Pink cake : {BROCCOLI} BIRTHDAY CAKE

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés