Atooly Hunts Presents...



Hello my darlings!

I have great news for you, something that you will love. I'm so excited! So I'm not going to prolong the suspense (and you saw the image so ..).

I am pleased to inform you that : The Colors of Summer Hunt has begun! YaY! You will find all the
helpful Links below for more infos about this great summer hunt.

The hunt will end on August 28th so you'll have two weeks to collect all the items offered by the 24 wonderful designers participating in this event.




Have fun and good luck!


Helpful links

Hint page - Here Store List - Here
Atooly Hunts Blog - Here
Atooly Hunts inworld group : secondlife:///app/group/372cb0cd-bbc1-df23-ea2f-9df73a6ca0bf/about

Posts with items will coming soon so stay tuned !

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés