Fresh Fruit Salad

Hello my darlings!
I post, I post, I post... a real frenzy ... but what can I do? Here are some items from Soho Market, and, my favorite shoes for this summer: wedges from Ducknipple. These gorgeous shoes come with a HUD which allows you to change the color of skin, nail polish and- obviously- shoes colors . They are beautiful, I love them!
I know with my cherry dress, my apple printed bag and my necklace ,I look like a lively fruit salad. But it's summer and it's like dog days here, so I wanted to put a little freshness in my second life ... and it is not willing to stop!

Credits

Skin : *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair
Hair : MINA Hair - Babette - Brown
Dress : {XO} Sweet Cherry Dress @ Soho market

Shoes : Ducknipple Mesh: Summer Wedges (with color change HUD)new
Earrings : Baubles! by Phe TropicalRomance @ Soho market
Bag : IAF BP Apple Satchel Bag @ Soho market
Bracelet : MG - Bracelets - Summertime Easy Living
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Summertime Easy Living
Makeup : = Baby Butterfly = Lipgloss 5 @ Soho market

Pose prop : GLITTERATI - Runway

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés