First year finally ...

A year ago, I decided to start my own blog. I do not really know how to do, where to go or how it would happen. I knew nobody in the the fashion world, I did not have any blogger friends, but I did it anyway.
And then a designer, Bellastarr Fhang, gave me my first opportunity and then it all began.
I'm not a "high" photographer and I always learn to use Photoshop, but it's nice to see that some designers disregard this and gives a chance to bloggers who, like me, are not "bloggers superstars" .
Of course I would have liked a little help from some veterans but it does not matter now.
I am very glad to have reached to where I am today and I hope to go further, because what began as a hobby ended up becoming a passion.
But enough about me, I want to thank all those who trusted me and continues to do so because without them, my blog would not be needed. So I want to say a huge thank you to:

Bellastarr Fhang, .evolve. owner
The Whole team of : The outlet sales room , Soho Market, Fairy Closet, Covert Affairs.
Ms. Lyssa Sapeur , Greymoon owner
Ms. Cherry Appletor , Nani poses owner
Ms. Melissajeanne Flores , //elephante poses// owner
Beanster Potato , Ducknipple owner
laRoo shoes
... and many others I<3




Credits


Skin : [ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Bare Lips
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Lili" (Brown diamond) for collabor88 June
Dress : Ducknipple Mesh: Mega Mindy with HUD


Shoes : (LaRoo) Ellie Sock Pumps (Blue floral) @ Fameshed for June
Makeup : Pink Acid Baby Love Lip Gloss & Teeth - Pink @ Soho Market
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Rapture Rave Smiley Necklace  for collabor88 June
Necklace 2 : MG - Necklace - 92 Summer Of Love Peace Sign  for collabor88 June


Pose prop : .click. One

Pose : (marukin) kook  for collabor88 June

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés