SL DisneyBound – Week Nine: Marie

Hello my Darlings !
This is the time of the SL DisneyBound. This week, the movie "The Aristocats"  is in the spotlight, and more precisely "Marie" . I must admit that I didn't know that Disney movie so I asked my best friend (a huge fan of Disney)to lend me the film. I enjoyed it, especially Marie what a cute kitten !

Credits
Skin : [ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Bare Lips
Hair : >TRUTH< Adeline - swedish
Dress : Schadenfreude Cloud Into the Woods Dress @ Collabor88
Shoes : - Quaratine - Spring Fling Patents
Earrings : EarthStones Marquessa Diamond Earrings
Bracelet : [W&B] Ribbons & Pearls Bracelet PLASTIC PINK
Necklace : (Yummy) Simple Pearl Necklace
Clutch : [MAGIC NOOK] Parisian Romance Clutch Bag (PD Raspberry)
Headband : *GF* Ribbon(Single) Headband -pink-

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés