SL DisneyBound – Week Eight: Aladdin & Jasmine


I'm late for the challenge (the next post will also be about Disneybound SL) but I do not want to miss it. The first challenge which puts the couple in the spotlight, I love it!
This gave me the opportunity to call for help my very lovely boyfriend (my favorite victim) and he obediently played the game You will also find this post on his blog: Be Dazzled.
When I was young, I often dressed up as Disney princesses, my mom made the costumes, and I earned the costume contests. Jasmine was one of my costumes (like Pocahontas).
I also put the video of my favorite song from the film (in French of course).



Credits
On Jonny
Skin: -NIVARO- Emerson Skin - summertone
Hair: [NSD] Beck Beanie Hair/Noir
Shirt: FadeArcade Double Vested *Mesh* Shirt  Purple
Trousers: ~ [Motivaction] Formal Male Pants- White

On Satie
Skin:   [ PXL ] SOPHIA OL Bare Lips
Hair & Jewelry:  
[LeLutka]-JASMINE hair - Pitch
Top:
e! Odette Top - (Aqua) @ Fameshed
Pants:
ISON - coated denim (seafoam) @ Collabor88
Shoes: -
Quarantine - Dressed Up Patents
Bracelets : MG - Bracelets and Earrings - Summertime Easy Living
Pose 1:!bang – pedestal

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés