L'éléphant & le canard


Hello my Darlings, 
I have such a ton of things to show you which come from in Ducknipple & Elephante poses, but I do not want to cause indigestion, I decided to go for it in small steps LoL

As you already know, every clothing mesh that comes from Ducknipple comes with a HUD that allows you to choose from several colors or patterns. I chose this color because it goes well with the mood but as you have the choice, know that other colors are available.


I lagged to present the poses (my Internet connection jumped this weekend and I was connected in a random manner, so it was impossible.). Some poses are at   Fi *Fridays (Five Fifty Linden Fridays), and others are new products you can find in main store.



Credits
Picture 1
Skin : .::Mother Goose's::.Nadine
Crown : Noodles - Daisy Crown Rose Gold @ Bees through seasons
Butterflies : *BOOM* Metamorphisis (purple) @ My Attic
Necklace :  ::SWEET LEONARD::First Spring Greetings  (Little Big Hunt item)
Dress : Ducknipple mesh -Basic  Dress [2]
Pose prop : //elephante poses// Leaving Through The Window


Picture 2
Skin : .::Mother Goose's::.Nadine
Hair : >TRUTH< Georgina w/Roots - swedish
Necklace : ::SWEET LEONARD::First Spring Greetings  (Little Big Hunt item)
Dress : Ducknipple mesh -Basic  Dress [2]
Pose prop : //elephante poses// Touch The Sky (comes with balloons) @ fi*Friday

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés