You will call me ...


Hello my little darlings!
New week means novelty shopping. I recently been invited to join  Elephante poses as blogger AND Soho Market starts a new week with lots of new things. I know I use the word "new" at least ten times but it is almost inevitable.
Elephant poses is involved in many events and I have a lot of poses to show you as the designer is tireless and talented. I chose a pose which is part of a set called "Call me maybe". The set contains six poses and a cell phone (one for each installation). I thought that this pose was well with my outfit ... What do you think?

Credits 
Skin : *Glance Skins - Anais - September 
Hair : >TRUTH< Jade -  browns
Dress : Pure Poison -  Black Tina Leather Dress @ Soho Market
Stockings : .WN. Skull Bow Garter Stockings @ Soho Market
Shoes : Paperbag.  Color Pop iKat Freda @ Soho Market
Pose : //elephante poses// Call Me Maybe #3


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés