SL DisneyBound – Week Six: Merida


For the sixth week, Miss Nathalie has chosen the latest Disney princess :  Merida that you may have seen in Brave (Rebelle in my native language).
I really loved this movie, I have it in Blu-Ray, and also on my computer, and on my Ipad. What I liked is that it is far from the usual love stories of Disney. It is a love story, but it's a different love is the love that binds a mother to her  daughter. The subject is highly topical, because we can identify to their relationship (the conflict Daughter / Mother is so well known). I loved the design, making these  characters looks soo real , and most importantly, I'm a big fan of Merrida's lil bros. They are just so cute ..!

Credits

Skin : [ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Bare Lips
Hair : AD - lua dark
Dress : Bowtique - Marie dress
Shoes : Tee*fy Chloe Slouchy Booties Sand
Necklace : [MAGIC NOOK] Navajo Arrow Necklace (Gold)
Bracelets : *League* Wanderer Jewellery Set -Black
Arrows bag : Tee*fy Epoch Legend Hunt the Beast
Pose & prop : *~*HopScotch*~* The Huntress II

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés