Satie's SL Pet Peeves Meme

Hello lovelies !
Here is my five top SL pet peeves meme for the blogger challenge launched by Ms Singh. I think we all have pretty much the same, but maybe not for the same reasons.

Meme instructions: Share your top five SL pet peeves. Don’t forget to link your post in the comments to Strawberry Singh post  so she can come read!

 Random IM, Teleports and money asker  : Sometimes people I do not know and sometimes friends, TP send me just like that. Or they launch a "hello" then nothing. But the worst are the people who contacted me when I went shopping. They say "hello", so as not to seem rude I answer "hello" but in most cases they are either people who ask me  money, or (especially in skins mainstores ) copybotters  whom try to sell skins at discount prices. As all this bothers me: I never go longer without a good reason and I no longer responds to IM that comes from people I do not know or I read their profile before to know that I have to do.

Facelights : Since I discovered windlights, I no longer use facelight. It makes me crazy when I get somewhere where people wear facelights powerful. Every time I have to turn off "local light" in my preferences because otherwise I can not see my avatar well because of the flood (often exaggerated) of white light. But some sims where objects are soooooo bright, I think it takes away the beauty of things. A subtle facelight is nice, but not a luminous mass which is often troublesome.

Group spam : Note that I like group calls. But not hyper long exchanges that make my IM bell, ringing every 2 min. So, I leave what I am doing to read the message and often it has nothing to do with the said group.


The group limit : It's really frustrating that limit. Every time I have to leave a group or accept an invitation because of this. As I'm in RPs, the rest of free space for groups are quite limited. I hope Linden Lab. think of it for the future because it is really annoying.


Window 8 issues : Since I turns on Windows 8, it is the cross and banner for me to connect with the official viewver and most importantly, I can no longer make video because: when I press F1 the UI disappears but it does not come back then ... weird.



Credits 
Skin : [ PXL ] Sophia - Pale bare lips
Hair : [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair - Marilyn
Eyes : .ID. Glimmer Contacts / Aqua
Mesh breast : [d] Lush Breasts 1.3
Mesh hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1
Pose prop : nani - pose pack 3

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés