For you my love ....

As you well know I recently blogged about two events:  Soho Market & The 7th unknown hunt. Today I want to talk about an event that has already begun : The pose fair 2013.
A variety of amazing pose and animation creators are waiting for you there , among them my favorites, such as Nani, What Next, Lost Angel , .Olive. and many others (I still have long lists so I shortened).
Here is a pose from Nani, of course you will find many other poses in her shop @ The pose fair.
But this one is just adorable! Yet I am not a romantic it's quite the contrary. This pose is fun and romantic! I recommend you go see all the poses of Mademoiselle Cherry Appletor the designer of Nani.



Ps : In the process, I would like to remind you that the Soho Market started yesterday, and the items are priced at  60L$.

Credits


Skin : S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Milky White
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Tenille -  browns
Top : [Cocaine] Celine Mesh Tops. @ Soho Market New
Jeans : ::RA:: B.A.S.I.C Jeans [L.Denim] @ Soho Market New
Pose prop : nani - here my love @ The pose fair 2013 New

Bed Set : PILOT - Tiffany Bed [PG] @ Collabor88 for March
Frame 1 : DIGS - Foxglove Frames - Spring
Frame 2 :DIGS - Foxglove Frames - Grey


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés