The 7th Unknown Hunt


I know I've been absent from for a long time but do not worry, it's just my RL is rather "eventful" ... as always. Luckily, on SL, designers do not lack ideas so that we can relax.
 Here for example, as the hunt I wanted to talk about this week (if my RL was quieter).
 It comes to: The 7th Unknown hunt !For those who wondered what this is, here is the explanation given by the creator of this event:
The idea for this type of hunt came from the fact that myself (Evelyn Hartshon), as a hunter, was bored of the same old stores in every hunt. I believed it was time for a change, a new twist on hunts, something that hadn't been done before (as far as I know). So I came up with the idea of 'The Unknown Hunt'.

The original concept for The Unknown Hunt was to introduce hunters to stores that they had never been to or never heard of before. It was also to help new stores and less established ones gain more awareness and customers.
The concept for these hunts has developed, the hunts are for stores that opened during a specific time scale, usually 6 months prior to the set hunt date. I want to give new stores a chance. There are stores constantly popping up over the grid and I want to help them
For more infos : The Unknown Hunt blog
Hunt starts at 12am SLT on Monday 1st April 2013.
 Are you ready to hunt? Are you ready to discover more than thirty of shops all awesome? Yes I am sure that you're ready!
Here is your taxi for the start location : Sleeping Koala



Others posts are forthcoming then: stay tuned!
Credits

Picture 1 
Skin : LOGO Infinity Sadie Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Bloom (Default)
Hair : >TRUTH< Tenille 2 - oasis
Glasses : [ glow ] studio Birdy Glasses (previous The Arcade)
Antlers : [CIRCA] - "Bird Party" Easter Antlers - Pastel (For the Easter egg hunt)
Lollipop : [CIRCA] - Pretty Easter Lolly - in lavender
Dress :.:: Just Pale::.-Birdy (For the Unknown Hunt)
Shoes : .:: Just Pale::.-Birdy (For the Unknown Hunt)
Pose & prop : GLITTERATI - Cookie jar - 4


Picture 2
Skin : LOGO Infinity Sadie Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Bloom (Default)
Hair : [e] Sound - Blonde 02
Outfit : [VoiD] Barred Outfit (For the Unknown Hunt)
Shoes : (LaRoo) Folded Hi-Tops
Poses : [Kokolores] birdish poses (For the Unknown Hunt)



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés