SL DisneyBound - Week Two: Kiss the girl

This week, the Disney character is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. More precisely the famous scene in the lagoon when Sebastian sang "Kiss the girl" .. But remember to! Ariel and Eric in a boat, animals which have a party around them, in short the perfect mood for a kiss .. that did not happen. At the time, I remember that before my TV I could not stop saying "KISS HER BUT KISS HER !!!". I thought that  Eric was really stupid, but all's well that ends well.

Credits
Skin : the body co. Lilac  (02 Ivory) ash brown
Hair : [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair - Praline
Shirt : [W&B] Womens Contrast Long Sleeve NAVY/ALICE
Corset : Ariskea// H Y B R I D Mesh top //Brown
Skirt : DCNY Mesh_A-Line Skirt_Basic Navy

Shoes : fri. - Basic.Flats (Black)
Bow : [AUX] Gacha_Slouchy Leather Bow - Blue
Pose prop : GLITTERATI - In the same boat
Pose II : nani - pose pack 3 {boxed}

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Please Leave a comment <3

Articles les plus consultés