Sexual Healing ....


Yes, I know people who know me should be shocked by the title and even more by pictures. But for my defense I must say that since I am participating in 50 shades of sexy challenge, I get a little shameless.

LaRoo shoes has released a new set of shoes mesh: Lizzy T-Strap Pumps. As the previous shoes, they come with a HUD that allows you to change the color of skin and nails. These shoes arrived in time to complement my attire for the challenge this week.

I must admit that finally, I also tried the new breasts mesh. I have those from DEVIANT by Riann Maltese. They are called Lush and their names suits them well.


Shoes, lingerie and naughty accessories  ..

[▶] Ooh, now let's get down tonight
Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin '
And baby, I can not hold it much longer
I love Marvin <3

CREDITS
Skin : *REDGRAVE*  Fairy Skin 
Hair : [LeLutka]-ELLA hair
Lingerie Top : *T.Whore*- Lace Lingerie White
Lingerie Bottom : *T.Whore*-Sensuelle Garter White
Shoes : (LaRoo) Lizzy T-Strap Pumps
Glasses : Ariskea// G a m e r glass mesh 
Mesh Breast : [d] Lush Breasts 1.3
Hat : *RD* Nurse Betsy
Mouth condom : LULUs condom6_Purple
Accesories on the floor : [Tampon Inside] Adult Toys Collection
Pose : SSP Calendar Girls for Vintage Fair 2012

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés