Le fil cassé...


I got a huge surprise when I logged in!  The designer Ms. Jacinda Jaxxon  sent me two of her creations, and I loved it! Her shop is called {Le fil cassé} (broken thread for non-francophone). The description of the store really touched me:

 {Le fil cassé} is my homage to the Paris, a glimpse into a day in the life of a modern French girl - chic, sophisticated, trendy, a little risky - but romantic Ultimately, as she caries the confidence and worldliness of all the city's women before her.


For once that the French are not criticized it moved me, really. And more, her creations are totally awesome, it is far from the usual clichés of Parisian with her baguette, her blue and white striped sweater and beret. I'm sure you'll find your  happiness in her shop. I also did some shopping at Collabor88 (as always) and I loved everything there, designers spoiled us so !

And good news: Gala Phoenix, the talented designer of the well known Curio skin shop is now back in business after months of waiting, "Welcome Back Miss Phoenix"

CREDITS
Skin : :Curio: Party Girl 
Hair : Clawtooth: Jump Magic (@Collabor88
Dress ( available in 8 colors) : {le fil casse} missoni love mesh dress - noir
Headpiece : -Glam Affair- Hanami Headpiece in Black (@Collabor88
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval (@Collabor88
Tights : :::Sn@tch Fishnet Tights (S):::
Shoes : **DECO - MESH Distressed Heel (licorice)**
Bag : MG - Purse - Madame Midnight



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés