Cold Winter Nights ...


I know I posted a lot last week, but never too much opportunity to shop huh?
Since yesterday, The Cold winter nights hunt began. This hunt will end on 15 February 2013. This is not a free hunt, each store item is 10L but it is not over priced. This is one of the items I'll show you ,  a pose exactly. I find it  suitable, if you consider that the hunt also happen during valentine and what better than a romantic pose for that day?
I also added a few items that I bought Collabor8 because I could not show everything at the same time I had to clean my virtual wardrobe (and I have not finished).

Link for the Cold Winter Nights Blog-> HERE

CREDITS

On HER
Skin : [AUX] Skin Love_Fair - Trending (@ Collabor88 )
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Sassy -  browns
Eyes : .ID. Brooding / Light Brown
Dress : The Sea Hole - Shimmer Shift (MESH) Dress - Copper Blush (@ Collabor88 )
Headband : The Sea Hole - Shimmer Hairband - Copper Blush (@ Collabor88 )
Pose : nani - just tonight (For Cold Winter Nights Hunt 2013)

On HIM
Skin : *REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Pale Skin --David--
Hair : [CheerNo] Meshair_Jolly * Dark
Top : <kal rau> Casual Blazer M2_Mesh + Tee
Jeans : [AB] MESH Mark Jeans Straight Aqua
Eyes : *REDGRAVE* Eyes David -Aurora-



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés