Arsene & Clyde..(Laroo) opening !


What a week! Finally, the week end soon and I have made my shopping of the month (with a little delay caused by angina ... grr).
Collabor88, The Arcade. I cracked (along with my savings) but it was worth it. I have not yet unpacked all my packets so a little patience.

To wait until then, I have great news: The opening of the store laRoo. I've talked about the last time but now it's official! Yay for the new shop which I am sure you will like as much as me. Shoes girls! All in mesh and in beauty. How can we not enjoy it?
For the launch, a gift waiting for Subscribers! A Christmas edition santa inspired shoes. So run fast and hit the subscriber to grab your free limited edition pair of Santa boots Clyde!

CREDITS
Picture 1
Skin : LAQ ~ Essential (1.0) Saga
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair  (@Collabor88 )
Top : R2 A/D/E dress"matsushima" kiri (@Collabor88)
Pants : [PO] Eri Leggings - black
Shoes : (LaRoo) Arsene Boots
Ring : Noodles - Celestual Ring Hematite/Sapphire (@Collabor88)

Picture 2

Skin : LAQ ~ Essential (1.0) Saga
Hair : [LeLutka]-EFFECT hair/Naturals
Lingerie : The Sea Hole - Catalina Lingerie Set - Kohl (@Collabor88)
Boots : (LaRoo) Clyde Boots 






Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés