Wellies, Jeans & mini sale...so nice !


With the  beginning of November, this is not the rain that I bring, but colors, softness and ... good news. Why do not brighten up your fall  with colorful and cheery outfits ? Well Ms.Fhang, the talented .evolve. designer did it and soo great. How I would like to post a picture for each color, but it is technically impossible so I selfishly picked my favorite colors  must confess that I love when it is jazzy.
 The first outfit is quite simple, actually at first I wanted to wear only my oblivion jeans on the picture but I thought it was a little too racy so I opted for a bra acquired at The dressing room, and which comes from "the secret garden" store. But the jeans is signed. Evolve. and I love it! These  patterned jeans are available in 6 different colors  options or in a fatpack option.
My second outfit, this outfit so variegated that I love soo much ! I know this is not very proper for fall BUT I totally fell for these colors full of pep! On top of that the dress was matched with my wellies ... a coincidence? These rain boots are cute and (like the jeans and dress) available in 6 different pattern option or in fatpack option. Its up to you. About this so cute little dress, actually this is a long  tank top that you can wear as a dress or with trousers or leggings, it's your choice. This tank top is available in two options: The Winona or Harlow ( check out here to see both versions). I chose Harlow ... because it is one of my favorite actress...
And now the good news:  Cinema & The Costume Ball items are in .evolve. shop NOW !!!!
Each of these items  are 50% off  their usual pricing for this week only so hurry up! For details & pics of these items you should look here or here.

CREDITS
Picture 1

Skin : LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.0
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Rashida 
Pants : .evolve.oblivion.jeans. (in sky)
Top : .tsg. Strapless Bra & Panties - Wet
Ears : [MANDALA]Steking EARS
Pose prop : GLITTERATI - Pillow pile
Chair : LISP - Click Click Snapshot Chair

Picture 2
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair (@Fameshed)
Top : .evolve.harlow.long tank. (multi)
Shoes : .evolve.wellies. (chevron)
Pose prop : :CP: & PILOT Garden Party SET (PG)




Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés