Fields of gold

Hello, my dear readers. The good news is my computer has at last been repaired, so everything is back in order .. thank you Lord :)
And here is my today outfit. I should have posted before but it was on my old hard drive (since I invested in an external hard drive).
I love this dress from evolve, it is perfect no matter the season and  it comes in six different colors for your taste . As the weather is rather fresh at this beginning of November, I opted for tights from “Mon Tissu” in mint color.
As for where I took this photo, this is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen in SL. Owned by a personreally really  dear to my heart, and the theme of the sim is Japan. There are  wonderful views, ocen and even a sea monster. Nice small fields like this one to relax or take phtos. Soon, this place  will be dedicated to RP sim (for ninjas & geishas). I’ll post about this place soon cause this place worth to be known.
CREDITS
Skin : the body co. Summer (in Light tone)
Hair : (Chemistry) Hair – Layla
Dress : .evolve.prarie.dress.
Tights : {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Heathered Mint
Pose prop : GLITTERATI – Bouquet
Location : – The Lotus Blossom – Geisha Island -


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés