The fairy Vs Lady Bath

Fairy Closet Event started for October. The new round begins and all the novelties that go with it. Co.Motion has yet done a fantastic job which allowed me to show two different sides of my personality: D gentle fairy and Countess Bathory that slumbers. This new episode is based on Halloween. I love it!
When I’m a fairy, I have a wonderful blue glittering skin from Mystic Canvass and cute powdery pink hair adorned with rosebuds and I fly around ,  the world into my hands, thanks to the prop from Co.Motion. This prop is a box with everything you see in this picture (arbor , grass and flowers). Wonderful isn’t it?
And here I am, I’m the bloody Countess. Always accompanied by a prop from Co.Motion. This time it is a gravestone (that of Lady Gray), under a dead tree. I found a place suitable notice, to add to the scary scene … I love Halloween!
Credits
Picture 1
Skin : [MC] Basil Skin (@Fairy Closet )
Hair : ::HINAKO Hair:: Zohreh(ROSE) Light Smoky PINK (@Fairy Closet)
Dress : Fairy Costume Dew HERE
Prop & pose : {Co*Motion} - {I <3 the world} (@Fairy closet)

Picture 2
Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn – Darkness
Hair : ::DBS::Winnifer-browns

Dress : !Rebel Hope Designs – Fabria Mesh Gown Ruby
Prop & pose : {Co*Motion} Haunting*Beauty (@Fairy Closet )



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés