The elevator




Oh my god! It's been a week now that my laptop is being repaired and I can not wait anymore. To show you this outfit, I had to log in at least a dozen times since where I am and with the computer I use, SL crash every five minutes: (
But hey, nothing is final.
I went shopping here and there, and I found an event that I did not know : The Fair.
So what is The Fair, you might say. Well here is the description of this event which is given by those creators:
" FAIR is a monthly event from CHIC Management which focuses on a theme of time, each designer being inspired by one of the 24 hours in a day. "
This is original is not it? The prices are really great and the items as well. Iam glad to have found this event. I rushed to buy everything I wanted to another event that took place this month: The Costume Ball (of which I have already spoken before). This event will end on November 1st, so you have only 24 hours!

Credits 
Dress : * essences melissa dress *MESH
Bag : [MAGIC NOOK] Parisian Romance Clutch Bag MESH
Pose prop : oOo Studio: Getting Off at 5

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair 

@ Others
Skin : .: vive nine :. Maliah in SPF204 
Necklace : (Yummy) Michelle Pearl Set 
Shoes : (Kunglers) Morgana pumps - TDRB #63 Edition 






Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés