Pearls , Spikey & her jeans...

It's been a while already that I went to The Arcade. I bought so many things that I'll need more than one post to show  everything ( oh and i'll be happy to trade some things, i doo want the rainbow ears from AUX. ). And today I finally went to Fameshed and I spent all my savings. As always ...

There is a mix between Fameshed & The Arcade. I loved The Arcade soo much !!!


Credits

Skin : .: vive nine :. Maliah Skin in  SPF204
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Izumi Mesh Hair in Chocolate (@Fameshed)
Top : erratic / cory - oversized sweater / color block 5 (@Fameshed)
Pants : Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans - Ink
Shoes : Ingenue :: Ariane :: Latte (@ The Arcade)
Ears : [Auxiliary] Mouse Ears (Spikes) - White RARE (@ The Arcade)
Earrings & Bracelets : MG - Earrings & Bracelets - Valencia (@Fameshed)
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Valencia (@Fameshed)
Scarf : -tres blah- Wrapped Scarf - Floral (@ The Arcade)
Makeup : (fd) Bardot




Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés