Nice and warm for fall.

Today (well rather yesterday , for my friends across the Atlantic), I received a group gift for the month of October, from . evolve. A fantastic capris,The military Pants available in various colors (I chose white). Both for sport and for a casual look. With this, the sheer baby blouse from ISON  that I bought at The Arcade Gatcha event. This little top is also available in several colors. Finally, the bench, which I love sooo much ( From Trompe l'oeil ). Baroque but still relevant today! I also purchased it at the Arcade, and I think to go back there  cause I saw some  beautiful cabinets that would go very well with. <3
CREDITS


Skin : -Glam Affair- Leah Natural
Hair : [e] Again - Black 04
Top : ISON - sheer baby blouse @ The Arcade event
Pants : .evolve.military.pants (October group Gift)
Bench : Trompe Loeil - Baroque Bench Poplar + Black Paisley @ The Arcade event

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés