Ghost are you here?

Hello, my darlings.
In the previous post I showed you an article that will be at Cinema event. Cinema is an event that will happen very soon. For more information on this event, please visit these great blogs: ohhmaiblog & evolve.


So after "my shopping" at Collabor88 then at The Dressing Room (TDR), I have decided to mix a little my lucky finds for a look that would go well with this prop from evolve. I asked my partner to attend and he was delighted. In  RL, I had a Ouija board  like this one before .. my mother burned it. Cinema event promises to be very interesting, I look forward to it.

CREDITS
On Satie
Prop : .evolve.invocation. (Cinema exclusive item )
Skin : .: vive nine :. Maliah in SPF204
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Norma" @Collabor88
Jumpsuit : ::HH:: Hucci Ibiza Jumpsuit @Collabor88
Earrings : LaGyo_Titiana earrings @ TDR
Shoes : TDR GIFT Chained Pumps @ TDR & TDR blue

On Jon

Skin : the body co. Breeze 
Hair : [CheerNo] Meshair Lex  
Top : FATEwear Shirt - Irwin Casual
Pants : FATEwear Pants - Jack 
Shoes : :::insanya::: Dunkers Mid-Shoes - Art Wall  

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés