Denim & Corset... nice combination


This month, evolve will amaze you with three great products. The first one is that Jeans ". Bloody.jeans." which comes in three colors (Blue, Dark and Dirty). Cinema exclusive item.
With my jeans, I decided to wear a corset that I bought a while ago and I've never worn. I found that both go together nicely, it's simple and sexy at the same time. And I can assure ladies it makes still effect on these gentlemen.

CREDITS
Skin : .: vive9 :. Maliah in SPF204 
Hair : Clawtooth: Bliss/Rigged Mesh (@ Collabor88)
Top : Ingenue :: Ninon :: Jet
Pants : .evolve.bloody.jeans. (blue) 
Makeup :  PIDIDDLE - Lovely Widow Lash Liner (Group gift)
Earrings : *BOOM* Calamus Earrings in Paradise Tanager (@ Collabor88)

Prop & pose : GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic's Closet (Free & Fabulous !!!)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés