You are my Fate.. It's a cold logic.


 Cold logic. It is totally me. Who knows, this may be why I love so much this brand since I discovered it one day, by chance, on the SL Marketplace. That was when I began to dress up with mesh. I wanted a dress I think, and I came across this shop. It was love at first sight. Nothing to do with the cold and logical person I am? But hey, sometimes strange things happen that make you feel good. Cold logic is that we each have a destiny, but in this case, Coldlogic met her FATE. As Satie met Jonathan. Two opposites attract and complement each other.


Credits
on Jon

Skin : VCD - Rafael Vintage Fair skin
Hair : *Dura-Boy*36(Black)
Suit : FATEwear Suit - Smith - Void 1
Shoes : [Armidi Gisaci] Alto Belmiro - Black


on Satie

Skin : -Glam Affair- Leah Natural - Fatpack
Hair : Magika [ 01] Tendency
Dress : coldLogic dress - louise.currant
Shoes : - Quaratine - Spring Fling Patents
pose : Magnifique Pose - I <3 You! (Couples Pose Prop)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés