What a feeling ...



Hello,
apologize for this absence, but my life has been somewhat SL upsets. But hey, this is so and as usual, shopping is an excellent remedy. And what remedy! My cheerfulness is came back with items from . Evolve. and choice of color was difficult, how to choose between 8 different colors? But I finally chose the color "Venus", the planet of love, and we never too much love. And as this store offers 50% off this is the time (until September 20). Next I visited the new event you heard about "The Arcade" Gatcha event. I would have loved to be among their blogger. There is abundance of pretty things, clothing, accessories, furniture and even mesh; avatars Unfortunately I crashed but I think go back there soon because I'm dying to buy all these beautiful things. Compulsive buyer? may well be, but I'd rather a "beautiful things" lover .
<3
CREDITS
skin :[Ill] Illusory - Skin Milk - Collabor88 Exclusive
Hair : GOTZSCHE Hair. Renata - Grains 
Top : ISON - leather panel tee 
Pants : .evolve.celestial.leggings. (in Venus color)
Shoes : Ingenue :: Ariane :: Dove @ The Arcade
Necklace : haut.monde - Dream Wish Necklace@ The Arcade 



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés