Look # 13 Girl look at that body !

Ok I must admit that when I started to put the gym mats on the floor, and when I started to put on shorts and yoga pants that the talented (and so beautiful ) Bellastarr Fhang had sent me, I had an musical epiphany !
You guessed it? Yes LMFAO started to invade my head, and while I was taking pictures, I listened to a particular song: I'm sexy and I'm know it!

New clothes from . Evolve. put me in a good mood and I think I'll get back to  sport with all  Ice-creams i ate this summer.
But on SL, I would recommend this lovely shorts available in many colors and in MESH!

So girl look at that body and go buy the same shorts cause  I'm Sexy and You know it!

Credits :

Skin : [Atomic] Skin Grace - Buff - Set 2
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Princess Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Gym short : .evolve. gym.shorts (available in 6 colors)
Top : coldLogic - weiss.pink Top
Socks : DCNY Sporty Socks
Gym mat : {what next}'Get Fit' Exercise Set  ( with lot of sports anims )

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés