Hey ! Taxiiii


This beginning of week was catastrophic. It rained the whole day and more, taxis were rare. if only I had not forgotten my cap at the office .. But I ramble, I ramble and I forget to talk about my outfit for this sunny Monday  on SL. Pretty eh my little .evolve. skirt ,  how original pattern I think, especially on a skirt. It gives an air of model little girl, but not too much ( cause i'm not atm >.< ). And my jacket from Fri.day is perfectly matched  with the little top of * Fishy Strawberry * and my Schadenfreude cygnet shoes . Without forgetting the essential : the purse AND the famous cap.


Credits
Skin : [Atomic] Grace Skin - Buff 
Hair : -LaViere- Reverie Browns {Mesh Item}
Jacket : fri. - Kristen.Jacket {Mesh Item}
Top : *Fishy Strawberry* Luna Tank Tops (Black and Strawberry)
Skirt : .evolve.fade.skirt. (rose) {Mesh Item}
Shoes : Schadenfreude Black Cygnette Heels
Cap : -LaViere- Cashmere Flat Cap Noir ( rigged & non-rigged version includes)
Bag : *YS&YS* Cala Saona Bag - Autumn
Necklace : haut.monde - Part of Your World Necklace @ The Arcade



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés