Back to school


The new school term is still fresh in our minds. The smell of new school bag, new pencil case with new awesome pens. For my part, even if I'm not going to school since ... well since I graduated, I continue to buy new school supplies. For fun. And same on  SL, I renew my wardrobe. For shopping and fashion passion.
And here is my outfit of the season. With a new haircut. And as I decided to restore order in my second life (stop RPing on some sims, questioning, cleaning my inventory etc ...), I need a renewal but whithout forgetting the basic , the chic. As always, Collabor8 made ​​me happy, as Magika and Glam Affair. The three ingredients of my conversion.
Credits
Skin : -Glam Affair- Leah Natural 
Hair : Magika [ 01] Tendency
Necklace : (Yummy) Michelle Pearl Set
Cardigan : ::{u.f.o}::ribonbon cardigan - grey
Dress : ::{u.f.o}::you and me - black
Shoes : * Baiastice_Ute Mesh Pumps-nude

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés