Fairy Tales 2012 was beautiful. I loved all these creations, and even if my wallet does not permit me, I really liked the skins from Belleza (especially Snow white ). This is just a glimpse of what I bought (it's not all, just a bit;) All i'm wearin on this pic is from this event except the skin & makeup)
What i'm wearin :
Skin : Curio - Lustre ( Curio store is currently closed see her blog for more infos : http://curioonline.org/ )
Hair : ::Exile:: Lady in Red: Frost ( available at Fairy tales event )
Cloak : part of [LWL] Enchanted Cloak (Sorceress Black )
Skirt : {SMS} Fairy Tales Print Skirt Sea MESH
Eyes : .ID. Fairy Tale Realism Eyes / Aqua
Necklace : LaGyo_Alice necklace
Makeup : Pink Acid Majestic Beauty Face Make-Up  (only available at Marketplace )

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés